06 374 7089

Legal Services

We provide services for clients not only in the Southern Hawkes Bay/Tararua area but also throughout the country in the following areas


Our experience in Property Law is extensive. We can offer expertise in small and large subdivisions, residential, rural and commercial property transactions and leases. Our aim is to efficiently achieve a satisfactory outcome for you in your transaction.


We have wide experience in rural affairs and transactions. We can assist you in any of your rural based businesses, whether it be dairying, sheep and cattle, cropping or horticultural.

Business and Commercial

We offer a full range of services and advice on – the sale and purchase of businesses – structuring your business – forming partnerships – incorporating companies. We welcome the opportunity to work closely with your accountant and bank to achieve the best commercial structure and opportunities for you.

Trusts and Trust Services

We have extensive experience in advising our clients on Trust law and related matters. We have a history of involvement in large charitable trusts. We provide an efficient trust administration service to manage your trust.

Succession and Asset Planning

This is a growth area in which we offer advice and experience. We believe it is essential for all your professional advisers to be involved in planning appropriate structures for managing your assets into the future. We are aware of the particular problems and issues that face our rural clients in planning for succession.

Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estates

Legal advice on Wills is essential. We provide full services in relation to Will drafting, preparation of Powers of Attorney and administration of deceaseds’ Estates.

Family Law and Relationship Property

We can advise you on Relationship Property Agreements or disputes. We handle a range of Family Court matters, including appointments as Lawyer for children.


We offer advice on the preparation of contracts and agreements, and assistance in handling disputes and personal grievance claims.

For more information contact David Roberts